[Solved] Edge INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND not working after malwarebytes remove adware
if you come here is because you was looking for a solution to fix the Microsoft Edge on Win 10 which print error: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND and only Edge not work (Chrome or Firefox still working)
if is the case and you tried to reinstall Edge using powershell and checked about:flags to Fast TCP and uncheck IPv6 on propierties of your network adaptaer and so on an still not work, this is the solution for you.
- you should have Win 10 Pro in order to have PowerShell (is like cmd but lot better)
- download this file, extract on a folder https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/attachment/12304958/7900026/
- run as administration the powershell (second bottom on mouse over icon power shell) then navigate to the folder were you extracted the regfix.
- then, execute this command in order to grant access to apply the regfix by powershell:
program will ask and type ‘A’.
- then run next command:
- restart your computer and enjoy 🙂
info extracted from: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/12304958/